Sexton: Mike Baltus
The mission of the Hillside Cemetery is to assist with interments; provide care and maintenance of the grounds and equipment; maintain accurate records; and serve as a resource for individuals seeking locations of burial sites of loved ones. The Cemetery also strives to continue to look for ways to narrow the gap between operating revenues and expenditures to minimize the property tax subsidy for operations.
Services and Work Programs:
- Cleans and maintains the Vaughn-Hansen Chapel
- Digs graves as requested and authorized.
- Levels sites and brings grounds back to original condition as soon as possible.
Provides Care and Maintenance of Grounds/Equipment
- Mows lawns; removes snow on roads and sidewalks.
- Levels sites
- Re-sods and/or re-seeds as needed to maintain an attractive grace cover
- Prunes trees and trims shrubs as needed
- Maintains machinery
- Keeps an accurate record of sites sold or available for sale
- Shows and sells sites to prospective buyers
- Records and plats interments
- Provides information to individuals on locations of interments
1110 N. St. Joseph Ave.
Marshfield WI 54449