PERMITS AND APPLICATIONS
You can now apply for your permits, submit building plans, and pay online. Please click the link below to create your new account and complete your permit application.
City of Marshfield’s Online Service for Permitting
Permit Applications available online are:
- Electric: Non-Residential, Residential, With Service, Without Service
- Fence: Non-Residential, Residential
- Fire: Bonfire, Fire Suppression, Fireworks Display, Tent
- HVAC: Non-Residential, Residential
- Non-Residential Building: Alteration, New Building, Permission to Start, Accessory Structure, Addition, Reroofing
- Plumbing: Non-Residential, Residential
- Raze: Accessory Structure, Building
- Residential Building: Accessory Structure, Deck, Manufactured Home, New 1 & 2 Family Home, Permission to Start, Addition, Interior/Exterior Alteration
- Sign: Permanent, Temporary
- Zoning: Change of Use, Land Use, Mobile Service
We will no longer be accepting paper permit applications for the above permits. If you need any assistance creating your account and submitting your permit applications, please contact Natalie Delo, Administrative Associate, at 715-486-2016.