- Milling can be repeated on the same surface over and over.
- The materials excavated are fully recyclable, the aggregate is used in the new pavement on location.
- Conventional asphalt removal can be costly and laborious, our state of the art equipment does it efficiently saving tax payer money and getting more life out of the roadways.
- The grinding of the old asphalt surface results in a uniform and clean finish for the new layer to adhere to.
- As the milling takes place, the removed aggregate is simultaneously loaded into trucks, resulting in a clean and quickly completed construction site.
You can download any mill-in-place presentation below:
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.