We are pleased to announce our partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our construction project bid advertisements and project plan documents in a more cost-effective way. You will be notified in our normal bid advertisements about the availability of this alternative information delivery and how to acquire the digital plan sets, but we wanted you to be aware of this so you can try it at your earliest convenience
Just a few notes about the benefits of this service:
1. Plans will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. You will need to have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat or information may be missed.
2. While paper plans will be available for the foreseeable future, the digital plan sets will be available at a fraction of the cost of paper.
3. When addenda are issued, you will receive an e-mail notifying you to return to the website to access them. In order to receive addenda, you must submit your e-mail address for both digital or paper set of plans. If you purchased a set of digital plans, you may upload addenda free of charge from QuestCDN or the City of Marshfield. However, if you purchased paper plans, your addenda will be e-mailed to you.
4. Planholder lists and project bid results will also be available on-line.
- Paper plan sets may be purchased from Blue Print Service Company in Appleton (920-733-4539) or Green Bay (920-494-4539). You may arrange to order and pick up your plans at one of their locations or have them shipped directly to you. Also, if you want to view the plan sets before deciding to purchase them, you may do so at either Blue Print Service Company location or at The City of Marshfield.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category