Parks, Recreation and Forestry Committee
Regular Meeting Start Time & Location
- Start Time: Meetings take place at 5:30 p.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Location: Community Center, 2nd Street Community Center (Mazza Room)
- This committee shall be composed of seven members, one of whom shall be an alderperson, one of whom shall be a member of the zoological society board of directors, and five others who shall be citizen members.
- The members shall serve three-year terms, with two members being appointed each year, except that the alderperson member shall serve a term of one year at a time.
- The parks and recreation director shall serve as an ex officio member, and the director shall also serve as secretary to the committee.