Curbside Recycling Service
Pickup is bi-weekly in provided wheeled cart on the same day as your garbage collection.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Place all recyclables in the provided cart — no sorting necessary.
Items accepted for recycling include
- Aluminum Cans
- Beverage cans only.
- Container Glass
- Clear, brown and green container glass only. Glass should be rinsed clean. DOES NOT INCLUDE: ceramic cups, dishes, ovenware, plate glass, safety and window glass, heat-resistant glass such as Pyrex, light bulbs, mirrors, or lead-based glass such as crystal.
- Plastic Containers
- Food, beverage, pill and detergent bottles/ containers marked with the #1 through #7 recycling emblem only. Includes aseptic packaging such as juice boxes and soup broth containers. DOES NOT INCLUDE: motor oil bottles, plastic bags, Styrofoam cups or containers, and packaging peanuts.
- Tin Cans
- Metals cans, bi-metal cans, and steel containers. Tin cans should be rinsed clean. Securely place cut tops inside of the can.
- Mixed Papers
- All grades of paper including: white, colored, ledger, shiny, coated, carbonless, envelopes (window, labeled, Kraft), newspaper, magazines, phone books, computer paper, file folders, file or packing boxes, glued pads and tablets, file folders, post-it notes, spiral notebooks, cereal boxes, junk mail, shoes boxes, paper grocery bags, shredded paper, beverage cartons.
- Can include paper clips and staples. All paper products should be placed in a paper bag or bundled. DOES NOT INCLUDE: waxed paper, hand towels, napkins or paper plates.
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Clean corrugated cardboard only. Flatten and place in cart.