Licenses and Permits

Clerk's Office for...
The following licenses and permits: Alcohol beverage retail and beverage operator.  Salvage and junkyard license, cigarette / tobacco license, refuse license, short-term rental and secondhand dealer licenses. State fair permit.

Engineering Division for...
Overweight permit, residential erosion control application and stormwater permits in excess 1 acre.

Fire Department for...
Tent permit, Fire sprinkler permit, Release of Information Request Form (Other Than Ambulance Reports), EMS Release of Information Request Form,  Bonfire request form and Fireworks Permit.

Online Services for Permitting & Inspections

You can now apply online and pay for permits, submit building plans, and schedule building inspections.  Residential & non-residential permits available for electric, fence, building, plumbing, razing, signage, and zoning.

Pet (Dog & Cat) License
For instruction on obtaining an annual license for your dog or cat.