Wildwood Park and Zoo
Wildwood Zoo provides visitors a family adventure in a natural park environment featuring a wide variety of North American species. The zoo is a place to celebrate the diversity of wildlife, educate visitors about conservation and habitat preservation, while emphasizing the protection of threatened species.
Spring (April 1st - Memorial Day) 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day) 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Fall (Labor Day - October 31st) 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Winter (November 1st - March 31st): 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Large Animal Drive: 6:00 am - 10:30 pm year round
Wildwood Park: 6:00 am - 10:30 pm year round
*The zoo is closed for New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.*
CONTACT: 715-486-2016 OR E-MAIL
Our goal is to foster an understanding of our partnership with nature and the environment through animal conservation, education, and recreational opportunities.
For animal updates and more, follow and like us on Facebook!
Wildwood Zoo is free and open to the public, but we do appreciate any donations we receive from our guests! Donations can be given at the collection boxes at any of the zoo's entrances.
Completed in the fall of 2019, our Welcome Center has lots to offer the entire family! Key features include:Basic Rules
Here at Wildwood Park & Zoo, we love sharing our passion for animals and conservation with all of our visitors! To ensure the best possible experience for both our guests and our animals, we ask that you:
- Do not bring pets into the zoo-they can upset the animals and transmit diseases (service animals are welcome!)
- Do not feed the animals-our animals are on special, veterinarian formulated diets
- Leave your bike or skates by the bike rack near the entrances as a courtesy to other guests
- Keep off fences and do not stick arms or fingers through barriers to protect yourselves and our animals
- Do not harass or chase the ducks and geese-they are not tame and may act aggressively if threatened